- App Development
- UI UX Design
- Web Development with Backend Development
- Front end React , BootStrap , Redux
- Backend Node.js , Express , MangoDB, MySQL , Swagger Doc
- Code Quality Tool ES Lint , Prettier, Husky
ShipTime had a vision to make its UI more interactive and add new functionalities to the existing application.
At the time they approached us, ShipTime had only a basic shipping service, and the main challenges were:
- Complete new User Interface to make shipping easy and faster.
- E-commerce platform integration like Shopify, Ecwid, WooCommerce, and many more.
- Customers’ account integration.
ShipTime wants us to address all their requirements and assist with User Experience and User Interface. We have covered many things, which are as follows:
- Backend: Add new functionalities like notifications and many others.
- Third-Party Integration: Integrating Shopify, WooCommerce, and Ecwid.
- User Experience/User Interface: Designing email templates and setting them up in SendGrid for a marketing campaign.
- Proof of concept: We have created a plugin for WooCommerce to integrate with ShipTime and created a Node app to integrate Shopify and Ecwid with ShipTime.
- Deployment: Creating and managing Jenkins jobs and writing scripts to deploy the application to respected servers.
It was initially just basic User Interface with no advance feature so our job is to make new User Interface with more interactive way. However, upon seeing our commitment to the project and quality work delivery, the client gave us oversight of the backend as well. We built an easy-to-use, sustainable, and visually appealing interface for them. We also developed a handshake application for Shopify, Ecwid, and WooCommerce to integrate with ShipTime and sync orders and products on a single platform, and ship from a single platform.