- App Development
- UI UX Design
- Web Development with Backend Development
- Front end React , BootStrap , Redux
- Backend Node.js , Express , MangoDB, MySQL , Swagger Doc
- Code Quality Tool ES Lint , Prettier, Husky
ShipTime had a vision of make his UI more interactive and new functionalities to be added in existing application.
At the time they approached us, ShipTime has only basic shipping service and main challenges are:
- Complete new User Interface to make shipping easy and faster.
- Ecommerce plateform integration like Shopify, Ecwid, WooCommerce and many more.
- Customers own account integration.
ShipTime wants us to address all their requirements and assist with User Experience and User Interface where we have covered many things which are as below:
- BackEnd: Add new functionalities like notifications, and many others.
- ThirdParty Integration: Integrated Shopify, WooCommerce, and Ecwid.
- User Experience/User Interface: Designed Email templates and setup in SendGrid for a marketing campaign.
- Proof Of Concept: We have created a plugin for WooCommerce to integrate with ShipTime and created a Node app to integrate Shopify and Ecwid with ShipTime.
- Deployment: Creates and manages Jenkins job and writes scripts to deploy an application to respected servers.
It was initially just basic User Interface with no advance feature so our job is to make new User Interface with more interactive way, however upon seeing our commitment to the project and quality work deliver, the client gave us oversight of back end stuff too, and we built an easy to use, sustained, and visually appealing interface for them. We also developed handshake application for Shopify, Ecwid and WooCommerce to integrate on ShipTime and sync orders and products on single plateform and ship from single plateform.